What Our Athletes Say
With Athletix I can document all my Crossfit WODs and analyse them like a pro! And it’s free of charge!
The Team Battle is awesome. If I need motivation, it just needs one look at the scores!
Finally I got back to doing sports! Athletix boosted my progress and competing in my own Team really got me going!
History Of Athletix
History Of Athletix
- 2016, 6th. December: Athletix presents its new welcome page and login.
- 2015, 21st. December: Athletix launches 2.0 ! A completly new design and setting the bases for new features. The site was again busier than before with 28.000 sessions.
- 2014, 9th. January:Athletix Diary releases a small update for enhancements in the profile views and other areas.
- 2013, 31st. December: Athletix had yet another busy year with 19.000 visits and 19.000 page views. A good 20% increase to 2012 !
- 2013, 7th. September: Athletix Diary releases performance update and small enhancements in several modules.
- 2012, 31st. December: Athletix had a busy year with 15.000 visits and 13.000 page views. That was a good 50% increase to 2011 !
- 2012, 1st. December: Today we release a small anniversary update.
- 2012, 1st. March:Athletix Diary releases its beta version with a complete new look and feel and new features.
- 2011, 31st. December: Athletix Diary had a busy year with roughly 10.000 visits.
- 2011, 21st. March: Athletix Diary releases third alpha version with heaps of new features.
- 2010, 1st. December: Athletix Diary goes online.
Athletix Diary is an online sports diary for planing, analysing and documenting training. The project startet in 2009 with an offline PC-version which was then converted and ported to the web by the end of 2010. A lot of testing and good ideas have come from many friends.
Special thanks go to CapK, Roadrunner, Lightweight, Zorro, PS_Paul, 56 aka The Face, clemi
for contributing to the project.
Hello and welcome to the very first Athletix Road Book. This blog series is going to be for everything you need to know about what we’re doing with Athletix 2. So let’s look into the current develompment stage. While you are enjoying the new Athletix 2.0, we are already working on the new features of […]
Go Beta Join The Beta 2.1 Be the first to get your hands on the new Athletix 2.1 Beta and get access to all the new features. For this beta test we are looking for people doing workouts like crossfit or gym people working with iron and mashines. Also we are looking for people doing […]
That’s it! Athletix 2.0 has gone live and we proudly present the new design and some great new features. There is more to come in 2016. We wish you an amazing start into the new trainings year. See you on www.athletixdiary.de !