I wish you all a Happy New Year 2017 and a good start to the new training year! See you @ Athletix Diary, Cheers Thomas
I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. Enjoy the season and don’t forget to give yourself a good break to kick back into training hard in the new year ! Cheers and I’ll see you in the new year, Thomas @ Athletix Diary
Winners 2016 Winner Athletes 2016 Athletix training year 2016 is nearly over and we have some great winners. The categories are: *Most Training Hours *Most Training Kilometers *Best Team And the winners are… Most Training Hours ZORROMost Training Hours Award Goes To Zorro! With 280 training hours Zorro leads the Athletix Hours Battle with a […]
What Our Athletes Say
With Athletix I can document all my Crossfit WODs and analyse them like a pro! And it’s free of charge!
The Team Battle is awesome. If I need motivation, it just needs one look at the scores!
Finally I got back to doing sports! Athletix boosted my progress and competing in my own Team really got me going!
History Of Athletix
History Of Athletix
- 2016, 6th. December: Athletix presents its new welcome page and login.
- 2015, 21st. December: Athletix launches 2.0 ! A completly new design and setting the bases for new features. The site was again busier than before with 28.000 sessions.
- 2014, 9th. January:Athletix Diary releases a small update for enhancements in the profile views and other areas.
- 2013, 31st. December: Athletix had yet another busy year with 19.000 visits and 19.000 page views. A good 20% increase to 2012 !
- 2013, 7th. September: Athletix Diary releases performance update and small enhancements in several modules.
- 2012, 31st. December: Athletix had a busy year with 15.000 visits and 13.000 page views. That was a good 50% increase to 2011 !
- 2012, 1st. December: Today we release a small anniversary update.
- 2012, 1st. March:Athletix Diary releases its beta version with a complete new look and feel and new features.
- 2011, 31st. December: Athletix Diary had a busy year with roughly 10.000 visits.
- 2011, 21st. March: Athletix Diary releases third alpha version with heaps of new features.
- 2010, 1st. December: Athletix Diary goes online.
Athletix Diary is an online sports diary for planing, analysing and documenting training. The project startet in 2009 with an offline PC-version which was then converted and ported to the web by the end of 2010. A lot of testing and good ideas have come from many friends.
Special thanks go to CapK, Roadrunner, Lightweight, Zorro, PS_Paul, 56 aka The Face, clemi
for contributing to the project.